Pages

Friday 10 April 2015

The Deal

I made a deal with my mum and it was if I get all my grades up then I get to go to the college I want to go to.That college is AGGS and at first I had to have a reason but I didn't have a reason so my mum said no.After awhile I started thinking about why I want to go to AGGS. My reason was because boys are a distraction to me and I really want to go some where new some where I've never heard about until Aarmione told me about it (Thanks Aarmione).When I finished this big speech about why I want to go there my mum and dad said that they would think about it.When they did they told me that if they do let me go to that school I have to get my grades up and I have to be focused on school.I actually want to be like Aarmione because she likes to read a lot and she writes really good recounts.I also have practice everything about maths and that means I want to read maths books and I want to work out maths at home.I also want to practice my times table and learn them so I can get better at maths.So from here on out I vow never to touch the television until I get my grades up.Plus I vow to be quiet in class and focus on my work and I will try to be more confident.


3 comments:

Amy Tofa said...

Just yesterday I was thinking about how your mum really focusses on pushing you all to be independent and stand on your own two feet. This is a great example of that. She does not just say no or yes she makes you think of why you want to go to AGGS. Fantastic Mrs Mataroa. I am glad you have goals you are working towards Manuae. Keep the goal in mind and don't get distracted.

Manuae said...

Thank you Mrs Tofa and yes I will stay focus on my schooling instead of other distractions

Manuae said...

Thank you Mrs Tofa and yes I will stay focus on my schooling instead of other distractions

Post a Comment