Pages

Monday 6 April 2015

My Morning

Today my family and I went to walk around the basin for some morning exercise.We left home at 7:30 in the morning so I went for a shower so I don't smell.I was excited but I was angry because my brother wouldn't lend me one of his  SD cards so I can listen to music while I walk.But he said no because he said there is bad music on all of the SD cards.After he said that I was wondering why even have bad music on them in the first place.While we were walking to the car my mum said that she would buy me a new phone with a new SD  card.While we were driving to the basin I was enjoying the morning breeze before I it got hot while we were walking.When we got there we stretched first and then me and Trent started jogging a head of my mum and Maara.Trent and I had to keep stopping because Trent kept getting tired fast so then I decided to walk because Trent keeps stopping.After a while Trent started jogging but I didn't want to jog with him because I thought he was going to stop but he didn't. I really did have fun walking and thinking about what I am writing right now.So it was fun getting out and thinking but when we got to the I was sweating because of the sun and because I was jogging.That is how my morning went and soon I am going to write about what happened after we finished jogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment