Pages

Friday 10 April 2015

Easter Friday

On Easter Friday my family and I were getting ready to go to the Easter Show.But before we went we had breakfast which made we tired.While my parents and grandparents were finishing there breakfast I went in the living room and lied down and had a quick nap.When my parents were done we left and my grandparents couldn't come because they had things to do.The drive was so long and it was getting annoying because my brother and sister kept fighting.

The entrance to the Easter Show smelled so bad I nearly vomited because there were horses there and they kept pooping which is gross.While we were walking around we saw a lot of interesting things but there wasn't much things to do there.The rides were not as cool as the rides from last year so we just started playing the games.I won a Bart Simpsons doll and a pink bear which is so cool and Bart is a big doll and the pink bear is holding a heart.

My family and I walked to this area where we can watch shows and stuff and they were performing Alice in Wonderland.No offense but the show was boring until these lumber jacks came but the weird thing was, there was a lady and she was a lumber jack.She was actually quite strong because they were having a race to see who can chop this massive piece of wood in half.They also had a little wager and the wage was if the boy wins that lady has to go on a date with him (I don't know their names) and if the the lady wins then he has to walk around in a bikini.The girl won so he had to walk around in a bikini and he was happy with it so then she agreed to go on a date with him.

We were all getting tired so we got up and walked to the entrance.On our way to the entrance we saw our cousins and my two aunties.We said hello and then we left to go to our car.My sister, my mum and me sat on the chair while my dad and brother went to grab the chair.I was happy that we were going home so I fell asleep in the car.My family is so sad they drove to MacDonald and ate and they left me in the car to sleep and they didn't even buy me something not even a drink.But I had a fun day besides the fact that I was hungry.  

No comments:

Post a Comment