Pages

Friday 10 April 2015

Cinderella

Last week Friday my mum, my sister and I went to the movies cinema to watch the new movie Cinderella.It is like the others except Cinderella found the prince in the woods.She was actually the reason why they made everyone invited to the ball.She wanted to go but her stepmother wouldn't allow her to go because she was wearing a old pink dress which was her mothers.Her stepmother and stepsisters ripped it apart and then the stepmother forbade her to go to the ball.She ran off crying and then she met her Fairy God Mother and she made a golden carriage made out of a pumpkin.She then turned her mothers dress into a blue poofy dress with butterflies on them.But when she put one foot up her Fairy God Mother saw her shoes and then changed it to glass slippers with two butterflies on them and they were also made of glass.So she went to the ball and she was the last one to arrive.The prince was so happy to see her because Cinderella was the one he was waiting for.They danced the night away and then they went to a secret garden and the prince says he has never showed everyone that garden.The Prince was swinging her on the swing and then one of her glass slippers came off and then the Prince put it back on.Then the first stroke of middle went off and then she ran out of the garden and so the Prince ran after her.She got away but as the cartoon she dropped her glass slipper and then he vowed that he would find her.They went out with the glass slipper and every girl tried it on except for one house which was Cinderella's house.The stepmother found the glass slipper and then she locked Cinderella in the attic.Cinderella started crying but then she started singing a song that her mother used to sing to her when she was little.Next the step sisters tried on the slippers and they it didn't fit.Everyone heard Cinderella singing but the guy that was encharge said no but what he didn't know was that the Prince dressed himself as a guard.So then he said every maiden has to try on the glass slipper so then they let Cinderella try on the slipper and it fit.After that they went back to his castle and they got married and lived happily ever after.I am sorry I skipped out on a massive part of this movie so I guess you will have to watch it to see what I mean.

2 comments:

Amy Tofa said...

Manuae dear paragraphs, paragraphs, paragraphs please. I have also been to the movies in the holidays I went and watched Fast 7 on Good Friday. It was such a good movie but I was so tired from my family's Easter get together that day and organising the kids Easter Egg hunt that I fell asleep during some bits of the movie. Will wait for it to come out on DVD so I can enjoy watching it in the comfort of my home.

Manuae said...

I went to watch it today and it was so awesome

Post a Comment