Pages

Friday 10 April 2015

My Exciting Day

On the 9th of April 2015 I woke up at 4:30 because my grandparents were leaving to travel back to Rarotonga. I was trying to wake myself up but when I woke up my grandparents were watching Tom and Jerry.Seeing my grandparents watching cartoons was really surprising because they don't like watching cartoons, the only time they would watch it is if we are there with them.But they seemed relaxed but they woke up way before it was time for them to wake up.They even woke up way before my parents and that's funny because my parents always wakes up early.

My parents finally woke up and then my mum went to wake my sister up because my sister wanted to go with them.So I said goodbye to my grandparents and then they left so then I put on the television.I was watching Sponge bob Square pants but then I started feeling sleepy so then I fell asleep.I actually woke up at 8:30 and then my brother said that we have to clean up the living room and then we have to get ready to go.So I had to vacuum while my brother straightens everything up and I hate the sound of a vacuum.After that I went for my shower and then I got dressed to go.When my parents got back we left.

Everybody in my family was going including my older brothers girlfriend Sydney.The only people that was cutting their hair was Clayton, Trent and me.Me and Trent went to a hair dresser and my brother Clayton went to a different barber.I went first to cut my hair and I asked the lady if she could please thin out my hair and and then cut it up to my shoulders.It took her 30 minutes to thin out my hair because I have a lot of hair and I mean a lot.When she finished thinning out my hair she went on to cutting it up to my shoulders.It took her about another 30 minutes to cut my hair so basically it took her 1 hour to do my hair.I loved the way my hair looks and when she finished I thanked her and it was Trent's turn.His hair only took 20 minutes to do and then we all walked down to where Clayton was cutting his hair.Clayton was done when we got there so we drove to Macdonalds which was in Lunn Ave.After we finished eating we were going to drive to Rebel Sports in Botany.

When we got there we went to go look at the clothes for me.I was going to get this Adidas jumper but then I got these pink Nike shoes and I actually like it.So I had a fun day and we are going to Rebel Sports next week to get me something again and I am so excited to start school again.
These are some pictures of my new shoes.





1 comment:

Tauola said...

Hey Manuae,
Again it's awesome you cut your hair and it's even cooler that you got Nike shoes and an adidas jumper. That sounds like an awesome day.

Post a Comment