Pages

Saturday 22 February 2014

Last Day of Softball Practice


Last  Softball practice:  
Today was an exciting day because it was the last day to practice because Mrs Tofa was picking the team out and I was excited and also scared at the same time.When the clock hit 1:00pm,  I started getting excited and nervous at the same time. Then I went and washed my face so I could calm down. After that  I went and had my milk and then I was really calm except for me being really excited. When the second bell rang, we had to stay in for 5 minutes because the lunch bell rang 5 minutes late.

After that 5 minutes, Keti and I ran to the field and grabbed a clove. Seconds later Mrs Tofa came up and told us to come because the Year 7 and 8’s were batting first. I started getting scared again but then when I batted,  I became very happy because I did it. After that I started to steal the bases and when Keti hit the ball I ran all the way to the home base.The only reason I got to home base faster was because I was steeling the bases while they were bowling.

But when I hit home base I was so tired and relieved that I actually made it to home base, I never thought I would make it to home base.Man when I was watching all the other students batting and I was amazed because they were very good hits.When it was my second turn to bat again I tried my very best to bat my farest I could and it wasn’t that bad.

When I hit that ball I ran straight to base 1 and they couldn’t get me out before I got to 1st base.While the bowler was bowling I was already stealing bases.When the next batter battered I was running to home base.Wow did that feel good to get back to home base.

After that practice was over and Mrs Tofa said that all the girls that showed up are on the team.I was really really excited, I kept jumping up and down because I was that excited.I even couldn’t wait for the next day to hurry up and come, I even started preparing myself and I even went to sleep early.
                                         The End

No comments:

Post a Comment