Pages

Monday 19 August 2013

Reflection for week 3


Last week Friday I learnt how to find the circumference in a circle and find the value in pi and at first I didn't have a clue about finding the circumference of a circle. But then I asked the teacher  how to do it and she said that when there is a line reaches  the center then that is radius and the formula for radius is 3.14(pi)x2xR, and if the line reaches the end of the circle then it is called a diameter and the formula for diameter is 3.14(pi)xD then you will get the answer.I also learnt about Maintenance which is kind of easy for me but except for the divided byes those are kind of hard for me but multiplications are kind of easy.I also learnt about persuasive writing where we have an issue we were given but we had to disagree or agree and in one of the persuasive writing I agreed that School should start at 9 pm and finish at 4 pm and we had to get in a group and the people that agreed goes in one group and the people that disagreed in the other group.Mrs Tofa gave us this other persuasive writing to do and it was ‘Kids should start working from the age of 8’ and I disagreed and I had seven reasons why and you had to persuade someone to agree with what you are writing about.

No comments:

Post a Comment