Pages

Thursday 14 February 2013

Swimming Lessons With Instructors

\
Today Room 7 was going to the Swimming pool to practice with the Instructors.When we arrived we were all excited to get change so we can jump in the pool.When we finished getting changed we had to stand on the outside of the pool.Each Instructors called 2 people in the pool so they can tell us what group we are in.It didn’t take that long till it was me and Nikita’s turn.When I finished I was in group number 3 and Nikita was in number 2.When I heard the news I went and looked for other people who is in group 3.The Instuctors told all of us to get in the pool.When we were in the pool I was kind of cold but I was not cold at the same time.Our first task was to put our hands at the top of the board and swim halfway. We had to wait 5 seconds then we go.After we finished that we went on to freestyle but the one I struggled on was when you had to do the rocket arms on your back.I kept going under water but in the end I had lots of fun.   

No comments:

Post a Comment